The following lectures are confirmed:
Automotive Lighting (AL) - Reutlingen
Lecturer: Dipl. Ing. Martin Kränzler - Central Manufacturing
Topic: "AL BMC Injection Molding of Headlamps and treatment of the injected parts"
- Headlamps and the use of BMC
- Injection and tooling
- Final product and his characteristics
Robert Bosch Gmbh, Renningen & Institüt für Kunststoffverarbeitung an der RWTH Aachen
Lecturer: M. Sc. Larissa Kutscha, Dipl.-Ing. Stefan Apelt, Prof.Dr.-Ing. Christian Hopmann
Topic: "BMC for Optical Components, development of a UV-based In-Mold Coating Process"
- In-Mold-Coating Process (ICM) - as used in BMC production.
- ICM used for the making of optical elements
- Influence parameters regarding to the ply adhesion
AVK - Industrievereinigung Verstärkte Kunststoffe e.V.
Lecturer: Dr. Elmar Witten
Topic: "Trend and developments in the composites market with Outlook and Challenges"
Crepim (France) - one of the major European Laboratories for development and the approval of materials covered by fire regulations
- Development of the overall market
- Development of the individual market segments
Lecturer: Skander Khelifi
Topic: "EN45545-2 Standard 2018-2020 - Fire safety regulation in Europe for Railway"
Nabasco / NPSP (Netherlands) Natural Powered Speed Products
- What is this Standard standing for ?
- Test specification
- Interpertation of results
- Evolution of the EN45545-2 Standard
Lecturer: Rolf Groot & Mark Lepelaar
Topic: "The use of Natural fibres in BMC after 2 years of Development, now in Production process and
Underwriters Laboraties - UL.com (United States)
Lecturer: Marion Balke
Topic: " Performance Testing according to Automotive Standards"
For the complete Agenda/Programm, check our Programm Buttom on Top.